Made from 100% soy wax. Added scents and colours. Soy wax candles burn 30% to 50% longer than paraffin candles, and are much cleaner as well.
|Sizes||Glass size with lid||Burning time||Price|
|S - 130 ml||Height 10 cm, diameter 5 cm||approx. 30 hours||6.50 EUR|
|S SIZE DOUBLE PACK||By choosing S size double pack, we will send these candles (2 p.) in a nicely box with Estonian national motif.||14.50 EUR|
|S SIZE SIXPACK||By choosing S size six pack with 6 candles you will immediately save 3 euros||36 EUR|
|M - 300 ml||Height 14 cm, diameter 8 cm||approx. 80 hours||10 EUR|
|L - 640 ml||Height 18 cm, diameter 9 cm||approx. 140 hours||20 EUR|
Advantages of soy wax candles
- Soy wax is 100% natural and environmentally friendly material which is produced from renewable natural resources.
- Soy wax does not produce soot, unlike paraffin candles.
- Soy wax is scentless and thus added aromas will be more stronger.
- Soy wax candles will burn up to 50% longer than same size paraffin candle.
- Soy wax stains are easy to remove, just use warm water and soap.
- Before we start to sell new kind of candles, we always test our product: burning time, suitable wick thickness etc. etc in order to produce a perfect product for you to use.
- When you burn the candle for the first time, let the whole surface melt - it will make sure that next time you burn the candle, it will burn steadily until the end, and avoid any tunnelling. Use longer matches to light the candle and tilt the glass to make the lighting easier once the candle has burned approximately half way.
- After the first time You have burned the candle, make sure that the wick of the candle will be about 0,5 cm long - it will make sure that Your soy wax candle will burn with good quality. If the wick is too long, cut it shorter. If the wick is too long, Your candle might produce soot when burning.
- Do not burn a soy wax candle over 4 hours consecutively.
- When You burn the candle, keep it safely away from children and pets! Make sure that You do not place the candle on top or too close to flammable materials.
- Do not leave a burning candle without supervision!